Liar, liar pants on fire

3/26/2008 12:28:00 pm BenefitScroungingScum 9 Comments

Gordon Brown ' it used to be conservative councils who cut these services, now it is liberal and SNP councils..I hope public opinion will ensure these most vulnerable members of society continue to receive services' (from memory of live PM Q's in response to question raised about care in Aberdeen. )

Fuck off. And then fuck off again you lying twat. It's completely irrelevant which councils 'used' to cut such services.

What is relevant is that 75% of councils now ration care.

Lying, disability denying twat.

9 comments:

Casdok said...

You have such a way with words!
And you are so right!

Why thank you;) I must've thought I was a swear blogger this morning. It made me so cross though!

kingmagic said...

Lil sis...say it like it is!

I tend to refer to Gordon Brown as "Gronklebumfartwinkle" in all my discussions about the nu-labour nazis!

Big bro x

KM: big bro I like your name for him! It's certainly more polite than my usual way of referring to him in conversation 'the one eyed cunt'! They're all as bad as each other though, sigh. lil sis x

Grendel said...

The only thing that is vaguely surprising is the fact that you seem vaguely surprised.

G :-)

Oh bendy... it is the same over here.. We have a new government and the PM is jetting off for yet another overseas tour.. Essential services are getting cut left right and centre.. .. fuck it I am off to the pub.. *sigh*
cheers kim xxx

ps. I wish i had thought of "Gronklebumfartwinkle"

hehehehehe

Grendel: I wasn't surprised as such, just outraged at the blatant lie. How have we got into a situation where that's acceptable. Makes no sense to me. Sigh

Kim: I'm not sure whether I'm depressed or reassured by it being the same for you. Gronklebumfartwinkle is great though! x

Anonymous said...

You left out mendacious—council funding is largely decided and ring-fenced by central government (whether UK or Scottish Executive). Councils mainly cut services because Brown and his predecessors dictate what money they and where they can spend it.

Stonehead: Quite right! I'll ensure mendacious is in my list of insults next time!